Bloomberg Markets The Close Romaine Bostick breaks down the day’s DotBig top stories and trading action leading into the close.
You must be a shareholder on or before the next ex-dividend date to receive the upcoming dividend. Anhui Conch Cement Company Limited produces and sells ordinary portland cement, portland cement, portland blast furnace slag cement, compound cement, and commercial clinker. Dow Jones Industrial Average, S&P 500, Nasdaq, and Morningstar Index quotes are real-time. To further protect the integrity of our editorial content, we keep a strict separation between our sales teams and authors to remove any pressure or influence on our analyses and research. Verify your identity, personalize the content you receive, or create and administer your account.
- Since 1988 it has more than doubled the S&P 500 with an average gain of +24.51% per year.
- Also, third parties will take into consideration items other than your credit score or information found in your credit file, such as your income.
- In the Morningstar Style Box, large-cap names account for the largest 70% of U.S. stocks, mid-cap names account for the largest 70–90%, and small-cap names are the remaining 10% of companies.
- The consensus among Wall Street equities research analysts is that investors should "hold" AHCHY shares.
- Sign-up to receive the latest news and ratings for Anhui Conch Cement and its competitors with MarketBeat’s FREE daily newsletter.
The industry with the worst average Zacks Rank would place in the bottom 1%. An industry with a larger percentage of Zacks Rank #1’s and #2’s will have a better average Zacks Rank than one with a larger percentage of Zacks Rank #4’s and #5’s. The Zacks Industry Rank assigns a rating to each of the 265 X Industries based on their average Zacks Rank. For US and Canadian Stocks, the Overview page includes key statistics on the stock’s fundamentals, with a link to see more. Provides a general description of the business conducted by this company. Your browser of choice has not been tested for use with Barchart.com. If you have issues, please download one of the browsers listed here.
Dividend Capture Strategy for AHCHY
Right-click on the chart to open the Interactive Chart menu. Highlights important summary options statistics to provide a forward looking indication of investors‘ sentiment. Barchart is committed to ensuring https://dotbig.com/ digital accessibility for individuals with disabilities. We are continuously working to improve our web experience, and encourage users to Contact Us for feedback and accommodation requests.
Historical daily share price chart and data for Anhui Conch Cement since 1969 adjusted for splits. The latest closing stock price for Anhui Conch Cement as of December 31, 1969 is 0.00.The all-time high Anhui Conch Cement stock closing price was 0.00 on December AHCHY stock 31, 1969. The up/down ratio is calculated by dividing the value of uptick trades by the value of downtick trades. Net money flow is the value of uptick trades minus the value of downtick trades. Our calculations are based on comprehensive, delayed quotes.
Famed Market Veteran: Move Your Money Before 2023
One share of can currently be purchased for approximately $18.28. Data are provided ‚as is‘ for informational purposes only and are not intended for trading purposes. Data may be intentionally delayed pursuant to supplier requirements. Anhui Conch seems to be a good value pick, as it has decent revenue metrics to back up its earnings, and is seeing solid earnings estimate revisions as well. The industry with the best average Zacks Rank would be considered the top industry , which would place it in the top 1% of Zacks Ranked Industries.
These returns cover a period from January 1, 1988 through September 12, 2022. Zacks Rank stock-rating system returns are computed monthly based on the beginning of the month and end of the month Zacks Rank stock prices plus any dividends AHCHY stock price received during that particular month. A simple, equally-weighted average return of all Zacks Rank stocks is calculated to determine the monthly return. The monthly returns are then compounded to arrive at the annual return.
More value-oriented stocks tend to represent financial services, utilities, and energy stocks. These are established companies that reliably pay dividends. Market capitalization is calculated by taking a company’s share price and multiplying it by the total number of shares. In the Morningstar Style Box, large-cap names account for https://dotbig.com/ the largest 70% of U.S. stocks, mid-cap names account for the largest 70–90%, and small-cap names are the remaining 10% of companies. Dividend yield allows investors, particularly those interested in dividend-paying stocks, to compare the relationship between a stock’s price and how it rewards stockholders through dividends.
It offers the flexibility to make decisions, the means to make potential investments and the fuel to run its growth engine. There may be delays, omissions, or inaccuracies in the Information. As an investor, you want to buy stocks with the highest probability of success. That means you want to buy stocks with a Zacks Rank #1 or #2, Strong Buy or Buy, which DotBig also has a Score of an A or a B in your personal trading style. The Style Scores are a complementary set of indicators to use alongside the Zacks Rank. It allows the user to better focus on the stocks that are the best fit for his or her personal trading style. Anhui Conch Cement Co is in the Materials sector and Construction Materials industry.
Certain Zacks Rank stocks for which no month-end price was available, pricing information was not collected, or for certain other reasons have been excluded from these return calculations. 2 Wall Street equities research analysts have issued "buy," "hold," and "sell" ratings for Anhui Conch Cement in the last twelve months. There are currently 1 sell rating and 1 buy rating for the stock. The consensus among Wall Street equities research analysts is that investors should https://dotbig.com/markets/stocks/AHCHY/ "hold" AHCHY shares. A hold rating indicates that analysts believe investors should maintain any existing positions they have in AHCHY, but not buy additional shares or sell existing shares. Anhui Conch Cement Company Limited, together with its subsidiaries, manufactures, sells, and trades in clinker and cement products. The company conducts its operations through five segments, which include Eastern China, Central China, Southern China, Western China, and Overseas.